The publishers of the journals hold the original copyrights. You may download the PDF's for personal use only.
- Anjishnu Choudhury, M. Dey, Harish N Dixit and James J. Feng, Tear-film breakup: the role of membrane-associated mucin polymers, Under review (Phys. Rev. E).
- Praveen K. Sharma and Harish N Dixit, Regimes of wettability dependent and independent bouncing of a drop on a solid surface, J. Fluid Mech., 908, A37 (2021).
- Praveen K. Sharma and Harish N Dixit, Energetics of a bouncing drop: coefficient of restitution, bubble entrapment and escape, Phys. Fluids, 32(11), 112107 (2020)
- J. Hussain, R. Dasgupta, Harish N Dixit, S. P. Thampi and A. Roy, A Lattice Boltzmann Method for Electromagnetic Wave Propagation in Medium," 2020 IEEE International Conference on Computational Electromagnetics (ICCEM), Singapore, Singapore, 2020, pp. 299-301.
- Nikhita Joy, R. Anuraj, Amartya Viravalli, Harish N Dixit and Satyavrata Samavedi, Coupling between voltage and tip-to-collector distance in polymer electrospinning: insights from analysis of regimes, transitions and cone/jet features, Chem. Engg. Sci., 230, 116200 (2020)
- Anjishnu Choudhury, V. K. Paidi, Sreeram Kalpathy and Harish N Dixit, Enhanced stability of free viscous films due to surface viscosity, Phys. Fluids, 32 (8), 082108 (2020).
- Harshal S. Raut and Harish N Dixit, Vortex shedding patterns in flow past a streamwise oscillating square cylinder at low Reynolds number using dynamic meshing, Phys. Fluids, 31 (11), 113605 (2019).
- M. Dey, Atul S. Vivek, Harish N Dixit, A. Richhariya, James J. Feng, A model of tear-film breakup with continuous mucin concentration and viscosity profiles , J. Fluid Mech., 858, 352-376 (2019).
- S. Ravichandran, Harish N Dixit, R. Govindarajan, Lift-induced vortex dipole collapse , Phys. Rev. Fluids, 2 (3), 034702 (2017).
- A Sadath, Harish N Dixit, CP Vyasarayani, Dynamics of Cross-Flow Heat Exchanger Tubes With Multiple Loose Supports , J. Press. Vessel Tech., 138 (5), 051313 (2016).
- Harish N Dixit and G. M. Homsy, The elastocapillary Landau-Levich problem, J. Fluid Mech., 735, 1-28 (2013).
- Harish N Dixit and G. M. Homsy, The elastic Landau-Levich problem, J. Fluid Mech., 732, 5-28 (2013).
- Harish N Dixit and Rama Govindarajan, Effect of density stratification on vortex merger, Phys. Fluids, 25, 016601 (17 pages) (2013).
- Harish N Dixit and George M Homsy, Capillary effects on floating cylindrical particles, Phys. Fluids, 24, 2012, 122102 (1-19).
- Harish N Dixit and Rama Govindarajan, Stability of a vortex in radial density stratification: role of wave interactions, J. Fluid Mech., 679, 2011, 582-615.
- Harish N Dixit and Rama Govindarajan, Vortex-induced instabilities and accelerated collapse due to inertial effects of density stratification, J. Fluid Mech., 646, 2010, 415-439.
- Srikanth T, Harish N Dixit, Rao Tatavarti, and Rama Govindarajan, Vortex shedding patterns, their competition, and chaos in flow past inline oscillating rectangular cylinders, Phys. Fluids, 23, 2011, 073603.
- Harish N Dixit and V Babu, Simulation of high Rayleigh number natural convection in a square cavity using the lattice Boltzmann method, Intl. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 49 (3-4), 2006, 727-729.
- Capillary attraction between floating cylinders, Harish N Dixit and G. M. Homsy, Proc. of the 23rd CANCAM, Vancouver, Canada, June 5-9, 2011.
- Instabilities due a vortex at a density interface : Gravitational and Centrifugal Effects, Harish N Dixit and Rama Govindarajan, Proc. of the 7th IUTAM symposium on Laminar Turbulent Transition, Stockholm, Sweden, June 23 - 26, 2009.
- Vortices and the effects of atmospheric density stratification, Harish N Dixit and Rama Govindarajan, Proc. of ICEAE, IISc Centenary Conference, Bangalore, India, May 18 - 22, 2009.
- Flow past a rectangular cylinder in a stratified fluid, Harish N Dixit, A. Sameen and Rama Govindarajan, Proc. of Sixth Intl. Symposium on Stratified Flows, Perth, Australia (Ed: G.N Ivey,) pp 189-194, December, 2006.