My research is at the interface between materials science and biology to address the complex biological/biomedical problem and provide their engineering solution. Considering the nature of my group’s research activity our group members have highly interdisciplinary academic and research background, from chemist to molecular biologists. We are constantly looking for intelligent and enthusiastic candidate to become a part of our highly dynamic research team.
- Candidate with own valid fellowship for PhD such as CSIR, UGC, ICMR, DBT, DST-Inspire etc, encouraged to apply. “Candidate can be enrolled into the PhD program throughout the year.” More information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- PhD candidate in Biomedical Engineering (Regular and External Candidate, applications are due yearly two times).
- PhD candidate in the other departments like Chemical Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering.
- Project Assistant.
- Postdoctoral Candidate with DBT/DST/UGC fellowship.
- Postdoctoral Candidate Through “The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)” or Such program (I will assist to submit the project proposal for fellowship).