Prof. Sobhan Babu Ph.D.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Big Data Analytics, Graph Theory and Algorithms
Long distance running, Mountaineering
- Satya Trinadh,Seetal Potluri,Shankar Balachandran, Ch. Sobhan Babu and V. Kamakoti, XStat: Statistical X-filling Algorithm for Peak Capture Power Reduction in Scan Tests (accepted)
- Satya Trinadh, Seetal Potluri, Ch. Sobhan Babu and V. Kamakoti, An Efficient Heuristic for Peak Capture Power Minimization During Scan-Based Test, J. Low Power Electronics 9(2): 264-274 (2013).
- Ravindra Guravannavar, S. Sudarshan, Ajit A. Diwan and Ch. Sobhan Babu, Which sort orders are interesting? VLDB J. 21(1): 145-165 (2012).
- Bharat Adsul, Ch. Sobhan Babu, Jugal Garg, Ruta Mehta and Milind A. Sohoni, A Simplex-Like Algorithm for Fisher Markets, SAGT 2010: 18-29.
- Bharat Adsul, Ch. Sobhan Babu, Jugal Garg, Ruta Mehta and Milind A. Sohoni, Nash Equilibria in Fisher Market, SAGT 2010: 30-41.
- Ch. Sobhan Babu and Ajit A. Diwan, Degree conditions for forests in graphs, Discrete Mathematics 301(2005), 228-231.
- Ch. Sobhan Babu and Ajit A. Diwan, Oriented forests in directed graphs, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 22(2005), 141-145.
- Ch. Sobhan Babu and Ajit A. Diwan, Subdivisions of Graphs: A Generalization of Paths and Cycles, Discrete Mathematics (Special Issue in honor of Miklos Simonovits' 60th birthday) 308(2008), 4479-4486.
- Ch. Sobhan Babu and Ajit A. Diwan, Disjoint Cycles with Chords in Graphs, accepted, Journal of Graph Theory.
- Ch. Sobhan Babu and Ajit A. Diwan, Subdivisions of Unicyclic Graphs, accepted, Graphs and Combinatorics.
- Ch. Sobhan Babu, Degree Conditions for Subgraphs (Ph.D. Thesis)
- Linear optimization
- Predictive Analytics/Business Analytics
- Algorithms in VLSI CAD
- Discrete Structures
- Data Structures and Algorithms