Shourya Dutta Gupta (Principal Investigator)
Ph.D. thesis - Plasmonic nanostructures for physical and biological applications (Abstract)
Awards and Recognitions
- Ramanujan Fellowship (2018)
- Distinguished referee award by EPJAP (2018)
- Best B.Tech. project award for 2009-2010 by Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur
- Awarded twice by IIT Kanpur for publishing in journals in ISI database during B.Tech.
- Awarded summer internship at EPFL, Switzerland for two months (July-August, 2009).
- Reviewer for international journals like Nature Communications, Optics Express, Optics Letters, European Physical Journal Applied Physics (EPJAP), Optics and Lasers in Engineering and Journal of Nanophotonics.
Updated lecture notes for the courses will be uploaded on Google Classroom when the course is running.