- Research Fellow at Monash University, Melbourne (2014-16)
- PhD from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (2013)
Broadly interested in coding techniques and information theory.
Current research interests include coding for distributed computation and storage, index coding with side information, network coding for wireless systems, space-time codes.
Services and Awards
- Editor, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters.
- Chairman, Student Cultural Activities, IIT Hyderabad
- Publications co-Chair, 2018 National Conference on Communications (NCC)
- Local Arrangements co-Chair, 2016 Australian Communications Theory Workshop (AusCTW) and the 2016 Australian Information Theory School (AusITS), Melbourne.
- Exemplary Reviewer, recognized by the IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, 2013, 2015 & 2016.
- Seshagiri-Kaikini medal and cash prize for best PhD thesis, by the Department of Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- EE6350 Multiple Antenna Systems (Aug-Dec 2019, 2018)
- EE2320 Digital Modulation Techniques (Aug-Dec 2019, 2017, 2016)
- EE5330/EE5847/EE2340 Information Theory & Coding/Information Sciences (Jan-May 2017-19)
- EE6317 Channel Coding (Jan-May 2017-19, co-instructor)
- EE5848 Topics in Information Theory and Coding (Jan-May 2019)
- EE5609 Matrix Theory (Aug-Dec 2018, co-instructor)
- EE5350 Error Correcting Codes (Aug-Dec 2017, 2016)
- EE1510 Matrix Analysis (Jan-May 2018, 2017)
- Communications Theory, at Monash University (2016, 2015, co-instructor)