Honors and Awards
- Travel award for 3rd International Conference on Stem Cell Engineering, Seattle, Washington, The Society for Biological Engineering, AiChE, USA
- Sigma Xi 2nd Best Poster Award, February, 2012 (1st out of 56 posters)
- Sigma Xi Best Poster Award, February, 2011 (1st out of 50 posters)
- National Academy of Science, USA, NIH-NIST Joint Resident Research Associate Fellowship, 2008 (Highly competitive, open to international applicant. Only
<10 % applicant awarded).
- Visiting Research Fellowship, Mat. Science and Engineering, Northwestern University, 2005.
- The International travel award for 5th International Conference on the Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers, Lyon, France. May, 2004.
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) travel award recipient May 2004.
- MRSI (Materials Research Society of India) Best presentation award. "Investigations on TC tuned nano particles of magnetic oxides for hyperthermia applications "13th AGM. Hyderabad, India. 2002. (1st out of 200 posters)
- Research fellowships in Dept. of Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science IIT-Bombay (July 2000- Oct. 2005)
- National Merit Scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India. 1996-1999
- Gold Medal with First Class in Chemistry Hons. in B.Sc. University of Calcutta. Kolkata, India.1996. The special award has been given by Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandir, Belur Math (college) on the basis of B.Sc results among the college students (for top 2% student)