CALDAM Indo-French Pre-Conference School on Algorithms and Combinatorics
February 10-11, 2020
February 10-11, 2020
The pre-conference school is being organized for PhD students and teachers in computer science and discrete mathematics during February 10-11, 2020 at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India. This school is organized by the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India. The school is aimed at fulfilling two purposes: (i) as a pre-conference school for CALDAM 2020, and (ii) as an Indo-French School on Algorithms and Combinatorics. Similar schools were hosted along with previous editions of CALDAM as well. The details of those schools can be found here.
- Florent Foucaud, University of Orléans, France.
- Michel Habib, IRIF, Paris Diderot University, France.
- Arindam Khan, Indian Institute of Science, India.
- Clément Maria, Inria Sophia Antipolis, France.
- Reza Naserasr, IRIF, Paris Diderot University, France.
- Sagnik Sen, Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad, India.
- Éric Sopena, University of Bordeaux, France.
- Rakesh Venkat, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India.
- Rémi Watrigant, Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, France.
There is no registration fee for the school. Arrangements will be made for all speakers and 25 selected participants to stay in IIT Hyderabad, and they will be provided boarding and lodging free of cost. AC III train fare will be provided for selected participants subject to the availability of funds. The online registration has started and will be open till 1 October, 2019. Click here to access the registration form.Any author of an accepted paper of CALDAM 2020 or the YRF automatically becomes a registered participant of Pre-conference school. The registration for the authors will be done after the conference notifications.
Please follow the below links to get the details of the past editions of the CALDAM Pre-Conference Schools.
- Sucheta Dutt, Punjab Engineering College, India
- Subrahmanyam Kalyanasundaram (Co-Convenor), IIT Hyderabad, India
- R S Lekshmi, PSG College of Technology, India
- Éric Sopena (Co-Convenor), University of Bordeaux, France
- Karteek Sreenivasaiah, IIT Hyderabad, India
- Tathagata Ray (Co-Convenor), BITS Pilani, Hyderabad, India
- Contact: Subrahmanyam Kalyanasundaram (email@example.com)