- (Feb 2017): Please apply through our Microsoft Research-funded summer internship program on this link. We expect to announce the selection of summer interns by the end of March. I am sorry if I am unable to respond to individual emails seeking summer internships.
- (Sticky!): We are always looking for motivated PhD students with interest in machine learning/deep learning/computer vision. If you meet the eligibility requirements mentioned at this link, kindly send me an email with subject line "2017 PhD admission" to discuss more.
- (Oct 2016): Arghya awarded the Intel PhD fellowship. Congratulations Arghya!
- (Oct 2016): As part of our collaborative efforts on e-learning, CDAC is organizing a workshop on e-Learning and Multimodal Learning Analytics. Please participate if this interests you.
- (Oct 2016): Our undergraduate students’ (Sahil, Akilesh, Tanya) research was accepted and presented at IWML 2016 and IBM I-CARE 2016. Congratulations to all of them.
- (Jun 2016): We are organizing a workshop on Assistive Vision at ACCV 2016. Please consider submitting your work.
- (Jun 2016): We are conducting a TEQIP workshop on Deep Learning for Visual Computing at IIT-Hyderabad between Jun 20-25, and a Summer School on Deep Learning for Computer Vision at IIIT-H between Jul 11-15. Please apply if you are interested!
- (Jan 2016): We have two papers accepted to IEEE WACV 2016 (34% acceptance rate). Congratulations to Aditya, Aradhya and Digvijay.
- (Dec 2015): We organized an Indo-UK workshop on "Conformal Prediction for Reliable Machine Learning", funded by the EPSRC-DST Indo-UK Initiative on Applied Mathematics. Please see this link for more details.
- (Oct 2015): Adepu Ravi Sankar awarded the Intel PhD fellowship. Congratulations Ravi!