Areas of Intrests:
- Additive Manufacturing
- CNC Machining
Current Research Interests:
- Additive Manufacturing of Metallic Objects,
- Fabrication of Functionally Gradient Objects through Additive Manufacturing
- Reduction of residual stresses through vibration assisted welding,
- Medical Applications of AM
- Data formats for Heterogeneous objects (ie., gradient objects).
- Ph.D (2010): Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- B.Tect + M.Tech (Dual Degree) (2005): Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
- Post Doctoral Fellow (January 2010 - October 2010), IIT Bombay.
- Assistant Professor (November 2010 - May 2016) Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
- Associate Professor (June 2016 - now) Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Dr. S. Suryakumar
Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,
Kandi, Sangareddy - 502 285,
Email: email@example.comPhone: (040) 2301 6099