I am an Assistant Professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department
at IIT Hyderabad
, India. My main research areas are Recommendation Systems, Information Retrieval, Social Network Analysis, Data Mining, Machine Learning. I am a part of the Data and Informatics Group (DIg) at the Department of CSE, IIT Hyderabad. Prior to Joining IIT Hyderabad, I have worked for Samsung Research India Bangalore and Sybase Inc. (a SAP Company) in the past.
- Work done by Swapnil in his MTech is accepted in The 19th ACM Symposium on Document Engineering (ACM DocEng 2019). Title of the paper is: "Multi-Context Information for Word Representation Learning". Congratulations Swapnil.
- Sreekanth's work is published in the Springer series book Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management. The book includes extended and revised versions of a set of selected papers from KDIR 2017 and other colocated IC3K events. Extended versions of only 12% of the papers that were originally submitted to KDIR 2017 found place in the book. Title of this paper is "Identification of Relevant Hashtags for Planned Events Using Learning to Rank". Congratulations Sreekanth.
- Sreekanth Madisetty has an accepted manuscript at the ICDE 2019 Doctoral Symposium. This is the 35th editition of the premier coference in the field of data engineering. The manuscript is about the work that Sreekanth has done as part of his Doctoral Thesis so far, and the research plans ahead.
- And now it is "IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems". Title of the paper: "A Neural Network Based Ensemble Approach for Spam Detection in Twitter". Many congratulations to Sreekanth.
- Long paper accepted at RecSys 2018. This is a work with Rohan Tondulkar and Manisha Dubey. Title of the paper is: "Get Me The Best: Predicting Best Answerers in Community Question Answering Sites"