- Research Fellow at Monash University, Melbourne (2014-16)
- PhD from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (2013)
Broadly interested in coding techniques, modulation schemes, information theory and signal processing for communication systems.
Current research interests include index coding with side information, coding for informed receivers, network coding for wireless systems, information-theoretic security, space-time codes.
Services and Awards
- Editor, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters (since 2017).
- Publications co-Chair, 2018 National Conference on Communications (NCC)
- Local Arrangements co-Chair, 2016 Australian Communications Theory Workshop (AusCTW) and the 2016 Australian Information Theory School (AusITS), Melbourne.
- Exemplary Reviewer, recognized by the IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, 2013, 2015 & 2016.
- Seshagiri-Kaikini medal and cash prize for best PhD thesis, by the Department of Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- EE5350 Error Correcting Codes (Aug-Dec 2017, 2016)
- EE2320 Digital Modulation Techniques (Aug-Dec 2017, 2016)
- EE5330/EE2340 Information Theory & Coding/Information Sciences (Jan-May 2017)
- EE1510 Matrix Analysis (Jan-May 2017)
- Communications Theory, at Monash University (2015, 2016)