I am a PhD scholar from Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH), India. I am working in Speech and Image Processing lab and this is my fourth year of research life in IITH. I am pursuing research in the area of speech signal processing under the valuable guidance of Dr. K. Sri Rama Murty.
- PhD, Communication and Signal Processing, Department of Electrical engineering, IIT Hyderabad, India (pursuing)
- M-Tech, Microwave & TV Engineering, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- B. Tech., Electronics and Communication Engineering, University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha, Kerala, India
Teaching Assistance duties held in IITH
- Digital Signal Processing (EE3300/EE2300)
- Probability and Random Processes (EE2310)
- Speech Processing (EE6300)
Extra Curricular Activities
- PhD Representative in Women's Cell, IITH
- Member of Prakriti, the nature club of IITH
I am a movie enthusiast and watch a lot of movies. I love travelling and seeing places, but most of my travels are restricted within India.
I come from the beautiful village of Aymanam, the village mentioned in Ms. Arundhati Roy's booker prize winner novel "God of small things". I belong to the state of Kerala aka "Gods own country" in India. My father is the Secretary (retd.), Aymanam Village Service Co-operative Bank, Aymanam, Kottayam, Kerala. After retiring from job, he is practising as a lawyer with the District court, Kottayam, Kerala. My mother is a Section Officer (retd.), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. I have one younger sister, she completed post graduation in English literature.