- On the Expressive Power of Read-Once Determinants. P. Joglekar and N.R. Aravind, Foundations of Computation Theory 2015: 95-105.
- Statistical Model Checking of Opportunistic Network Protocols. Shiraj Arora, Ankit Rathor and M. V. Panduranga Rao, AINTEC 2015:62-68. ACM_DL.
- Sub-polyhedral scheduling using (unit-)two-variable-per-inequality polyhedra. R. Upadrasta and A. Cohen, In Proceedings of the 40th annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT symposium on Principles of programming languages (POPL ’13). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 483-496. ACM-DL.
Recipient of European Network of Excellence on High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation (HiPEAC) paper award.
- A Note on Even Cycles and Quasi-Random Tournaments. S. Kalyanasundaram and A. Shapira, Journal of Graph Theory, Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 260-266, July 2013.
- An Efficient Heuristic for Peak Capture Power Minimization During Scan-Based Test. S. Trinadh, S. Potluri, Ch. Sobhan Babu and V. Kamakoti, J. Low Power Electronics 9(2): 264-274 (2013).