Admission to all undergraduate programmes in IITs for Indian and Foreign nationals will be made through a Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) - 2014. Only the top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) who qualify in Paper - I of JEE (Main) – 2014 are eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. JEE (Main) - 2014 will be conducted by JEE Apex Board during the month of April, 2014.
Details of JEE (Main) - 2014 are available at http://www.jeemain.nic.in
Details of JEE (Advanced) - 2014, are available at http://www.jee.iitm.ac.in
Departments offering B.Tech. Programme at IIT Hyderabad :
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Engineering Science
- Department of Engineering Physics
- Department of Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Joint Admission Test (JAM) is a common admission test for candidates seeking admission to the M.Sc. programme. It is conducted by all the IITsin the month of February every year. The Candidates who qualify in JAM Test shall have to fulfill 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PD).
Departments offering M.Sc. Programme at IIT Hyderabad :